Hold That Cow Boys!!!

WELCOME TO MY ECLECTIC BLOG OF STUFF

We are a creative family of creatures and hope to surround you with a little bit of wisdom and fun and everything nice.


Please come and browse a little. We have a variety of interests from Real Estate, Hand Made Designs in Home Decor and Jewelry also Hot Rod and Classic Auto Restoration. Then we add our Family and Pets for the loving touch.



Thanks for taking the journey with us,

It's A Good Life!

Happy Trails

Wanda



Monday, August 23, 2010

Wanda!! Get MY Gun!!!

Here we are packing and getting ready to catch a flight to Branson for 5 days and now I'm fetching the gun!! G was out having a quick look around. We have one of the horses lamed up and she keeps laying down to rest her leg. When all of a sudden G flings open the door and yells "get my gun!" Boy I know that yell! I come running and there he is, the nasty furry little critter lurking under Chads green truck. He was eye balling Milam, our horse.
I guess he must have heard the gun word also and he walked away slowly. Now I'm worried about the horse. Guess Chad will have fun taking care of the place. I can see it now, it will look like a sniper school.
We are off to Branson.
I will tell you the rest of the story later

2 comments:

  1. What was it???? You can't run off like that and leave me hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ok it was a Bob Cat. He seems to like the prey we have out here! I'm sure he's still around and we will have another sighting soon.

    ReplyDelete