Hold That Cow Boys!!!

WELCOME TO MY ECLECTIC BLOG OF STUFF

We are a creative family of creatures and hope to surround you with a little bit of wisdom and fun and everything nice.


Please come and browse a little. We have a variety of interests from Real Estate, Hand Made Designs in Home Decor and Jewelry also Hot Rod and Classic Auto Restoration. Then we add our Family and Pets for the loving touch.



Thanks for taking the journey with us,

It's A Good Life!

Happy Trails

Wanda



Friday, August 20, 2010

Pears, but no Ideas

G did it to me again. I'm working hard everyday at the computer with Real Estate and my blog and sending out orders on my Etsy account, not to mention the rest of the upholstry job. But I don't have a "real job" because I don't have a time card! So he brings home a 50 pound box of pears. I don't have anything better to do with my time, right?

 Now it's Friday, we leave next week on vacation and I'm worried about the invasion of fruit flies. I find a receipe for pear bundt cake, I doubled it and made 2 cakes. Wow, I used 10 pears! Only to have 150 more to go. I took one to the horses only to get sneered at. What! you didn't core it for me? Blah! Lucky for me the rabbits and quail came to my rescue.

Can you freeze pears? Maybe Pear jam?, how about Pear Wine? now thats a good idea! any ideas?

He "G" is soooo his dad "Archie".

No comments:

Post a Comment